Gordo is a pervert!

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
Okay so I need help. Gordo is being very nasty and trying to get ahold of my friends weiner dog and I am always trying to redirect him but he gets overly excited. How does anyone handle this situation with a male and female dog?

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Just redirect his attention like you said try to have treats when he gets around her, I hope she's fixed I cant imagine what those babies would look like. Boys will be boys lol.

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
Just redirect his attention like you said try to have treats when he gets around her, I hope she's fixed I cant imagine what those babies would look like. Boys will be boys lol.

Gordo is being very friendly and socilaizing. LOL. Bentley gets "very friendly" with Jewel and if my wife is arround will go beserk. We too stop the "shag" action and reward with a treat. Jewel is fixed so we are ok in that department.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
Brings to mind my favorite line from Christmas vacation: "He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish."

jimmyjj

agingermom's minion and cabana boy
Community Veteran
Sep 16, 2012
A Scottish guy living in England
Country
Scotland .
Bulldog(s) Names
diesel - paisley & nula
Brings to mind my favorite line from Christmas vacation: "He's cute, ain't he? Only problem is, he's got a little bit of Mississippi leg hound in him. If the mood catches him right, he'll grab your leg, and just go to town. You don't want him around if you're wearing short pants if you know what I mean. A word of warning though: If he does lay into you, it's best to just let him finish."

Lol

g8erjackie

Dec 13, 2012
Washington, DC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus and Regina
Ruckus humps once in awhile, but the only time I saw him going really crazy was when my friend brought her Corgis over and she hadn't gotten the girl spayed yet. We had to prematurely end the playdate. Corgibulls would be some funky looking little pups.

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
No she isn't fixed she is an old girl though haha

OP
Gordosmom1212

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lmao!!!!!!! That's funny

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

:rofl:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

BEST movie EVER!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.