Help Needed! Dog Walker Needed in San Diego

princebronco

Jun 29, 2014
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronco
I dont know if this is the place for it but I am looking for a dog walker 2-3 times per week in Northern San Diego. I will be going on deployment with the military for 6-8 months soon and my bully needs more attention. My wife has her hands full with our 5 month old son and I dont want to place too much burden on her with our 18 month old, 68 lb beast named Bronco. She cares for him most the time but needs some help.

Does anyone know a dog walker in North County San Diego that can stop by for about an hour 2-3 times a week and walk/play with our bully? I know there are companies that do this but looking at other options. If someone has a bully to bring with them to play with Bronco, that would be a win-win. Any info would be appreciated!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
there is a website that you can find that type of stuff in your area -- it is like angie's list but for pets..... can't think of the name right now.

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
I love that website!! Haha both for my fur and skin baby haha

OP
P

princebronco

Jun 29, 2014
San Diego
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bronco
thanks I have been doing some inquiry....$15-25 for 45-60 minutes seem to be the standard

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.