General Question Sudden peeing

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
Just recently my bulldog, who will be 2years in October, had starting peeing on my wife's work bags that she sets on the flour when she comes in. If the bags aren't there he will hike and pee on the corner of the wall. Any suggestions or remedies? Thanks

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I would wash those bags and the corner really really good to get the scent out and keep an eye on him when she gets home, if he looks like he's going to do it take him out immediately. They get into habits and it's a pain to break them of it. He'll get the message after a while.

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
I agree with Phil about washing them and they do get into habits and are very stubborn

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Any other animals? He is marking that area for some reason. I would wash the area really good with bleach and water and see if that helps.

OP
bcarro45

bcarro45

Jan 15, 2013
Pasadena,Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Beaux
Yes, we have 2 other dogs, one was there prior to him and the second one is a couple months new, but what about fixing,, could that also be a solution.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I agree with the others, clean it well, and just watch him.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, we have 2 other dogs, one was there prior to him and the second one is a couple months new, but what about fixing,, could that also be a solution.

It wouldn't really make a difference although if you aren't planning on mating I would do it.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, you've already been given great advice. The only thing I can add is that maybe he's jealous of the new puppy, or the new puppy has peed there and he's marking his territory? The other thing is that he could have a bladder infection.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.