Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wanted to know if any of you have noticed or seen a change in your EB behavior over years.

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mia aka Mia Amor (My love)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wanted to know if any of you have noticed or seen a change in your EB behavior over years.

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    It is her personality and always been her personality from day one of her life, lol. But this is Bertha and Arnold and not the case for every bullie. Yvette, just enjoy your bullie today and dont worry so much about the tomorrow's. If we all told you our personal circumstances, you would need to drink alot, lol
    Lol thank you for that. I just want her to be a happy puppy and adult dog. I'm a Virgo and we pre pre prepare everything. I to know ahead what to do. Lol OK but I'll relax a little. Just wanted to see mainly if she was social now woud it change later maybe? Like if she would forget or change. That's all.

Sent from Mia's s4 (Mia Amor)

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Wanted to know if any of you have noticed or seen a change in your EB behavior over years.

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Amor View Post
    Lol thank you for that. I just want her to be a happy puppy and adult dog. I'm a Virgo and we pre pre prepare everything. I to know ahead what to do. Lol OK but I'll relax a little. Just wanted to see mainly if she was social now woud it change later maybe? Like if she would forget or change. That's all.
    LOL!! I am an Aries so bossy!! Have a great weekend in So Cal!! I moved up here from San Clemente 8 years ago. I am sure the air is bad with all the fires right now

I'm a good girl, I promise

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Lol. You have a great weekend too. How do u like it up there? It was really bad this past week it's been so cold. Cali weather gotta love it. Lol

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by agingermom View Post
    LOL!! I am an Aries so bossy!! Have a great weekend in So Cal!! I moved up here from San Clemente 8 years ago. I am sure the air is bad with all the fires right now
    Lol. You have a great weekend too. How do u like it up there? It was really bad this past week it's been so cold. Cali weather gotta love it. Lol

The Ultimate Sourmug nycbullymama's Avatar
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    b and w
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Mia Amor View Post
    So I was thinking Mia isn't afraid of some things, she has courage to go and explore, just over all behavior in her seems really good (besides baby shark mode). So my question is have you noticed or thought back when your puppy was young that she/he had something under control? Like maybe taking them for walks they used to do good and now they don't (scared factor). What I am trying to find out is if as a puppy you think they will be OK as adult dogs but it turns out they changed and now are scared, shy, frightened or forgot training? I want to know if I have to work with her forever on things or if once she has it down or I see she can handle it will she be OK as a adult dog??? Sorry if I explained really bad.

Unfortunately, it's very common for them to be brave as pups, then scared of every other thing as adults. Blue was like that.
    As a puppy he had no fear. Now he's 17 months, he's one big chicken.

He's well socialized, has no issue with people or dogs. Objects though ..

Real Name
    Yvette
    Country
    usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Blueberrys Mom View Post
    Unfortunately, it's very common for them to be brave as pups, then scared of every other thing as adults. Blue was like that.
    As a puppy he had no fear. Now he's 17 months, he's one big chicken.

He's well socialized, has no issue with people or dogs. Objects though ..
    Well that good that social skills are good. I'm hoping she will be able to walk down the street once she is older with out pulling me back home. Lol we can all wish right. 😌

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads