xxaprilrose

Community Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
NY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jovi
I couldn't find a good link with a picture, some have a full front and some are just nylon straps.... BUT...
Could it be called Cruising Companion? I searched and tried googling different things, and this kind is sold at TJMaxx and other places too! Just wondered if that might be it :)

nope :[ i see those there too. but it didnt come in a box it was just a cardboard thing holding it and i threw that out not thinking about reading it. i wonder if it said something different than the tag thats on the harness.

dieMuttivonBifi

May 25, 2013
Germany
Country
from the Philippines but residing in Germany
Bulldog(s) Names
Bifi (beef-ii)
nope :[ i see those there too. but it didnt come in a box it was just a cardboard thing holding it and i threw that out not thinking about reading it. i wonder if it said something different than the tag thats on the harness.

LOL the mysterious harness hahaha.

Peter Lynn Westre

May 9, 2014
I really recommend going through the Canine good citizen program especially for the bully breeds. http://www.akc.org/events/cgc/program.cfm

At first I made her sit. She has gotten to the point where she will stand and wait for me to go through the door.

I think with a puppy having them sit before going through doors helps them develop the ability to wait and take turns.

The community canine test skill is dog sits. Handler goes through door. Calls dog through.

10. Dog will sit or stand stay (owner's choice) while owner enters/exits a doorway or narrow passageway. Owner calls dog through door when ready.
Owner may also choose to 1) send the dog through first and have the dog wait for the owner, or 2) the owner may choose to have the dog go through the doorway at the owner's side. Whichever method is used, the dog must not pull the owner and must be under good control. Think of the handler having the leash in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other.

pattonsmom

Apr 9, 2014
CT
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
General Patton
[MENTION=8944]dieMuttivonBifi[/MENTION] [MENTION=10890]xxaprilrose[/MENTION] if either of you do find it please let me know! I'd definitely love to try it!!

Apr 19, 2012
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chancho and Lola
I use EZDog Harness fir both of mine and they have the seatbelt clips for the car rides. Straps are adjustable for when they grow.

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

I am a strong believer in leash training using both a collar and a harness. I train all of my puppies starting INSIDE the house using a simple collar or even just a nylon slip-noose. It is NOT the physical restraint that is doing the training. The collar/harness is simply a transfer of the energy and command from you to the dog. The training consists of small steps, physical as well as voice commands using treats and praises often. Animal training is behavioral modification.

So for inside the house I will use a nylon slip lead. For outside the house I will use a collar. For any other place where there will be other dogs, people or stimuli that might scare my dog I will use a harness. Depending on how BIG your dog will grow you will be hard pressed to find one that will cover both puppy size and adult size.

Good Day~

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Julius K9
eruqe3ev.jpg

u4abatas.jpg

Looking very handsome!

Donnam

Nov 5, 2014
Dallas, Texas (Richardson)
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winnie
I bought Winnie a Julius K9 and I really like it. She weighs 33 lbs. at 6 months. I got her the size 0 and it looks like it has quite a bit of growing room.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.