Help Needed! Thinks Pee Pad Is A Park

forriverhendrix

Mar 25, 2014
California
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
FN: River, MN: Hendrix
Well we survived River's first night with lots of smiles and laughs and love, she is such a wonderful joy. She loves Harry Potter (such a proud mama!) and classical music and her toys and her bed and believe it or not her outdoor pee pad or "tinkle turf" as they call it (the fake grass patch on a tray type thing).

Anyway, anytime we take her out onto it she seems to think she's at the park (not that she's ever been yet but maybe it's instinctual for dogs) she gets her little bum in the air with her head down low, playfully barks and paws at it like it's playing back!

Has anyone had any experience with this? I mean it's adorable and she has actually relieved herself twice on it (AND 10+ times on the carpet lol) but we just don't want her learning to roll around in her own waste! Help!

get-attachment-8.aspx.jpg

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That is a beautiful picture, wow. She's just being a puppy right now. New things are exciting to her and she's showing it, stick with the plan and it will work out. Congratulations on getting her home!! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is so darn precious.... She can do whatever she wants. :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.