new bully trick

clinton54

Jan 30, 2014
Piedmont, ok
Country
united states
Bulldog(s) Names
abby
Allright group here is a new one on me. My rescue, Abby, is in day 2 of her new home. Yesterday she was let out back for a little exercise as my son picked up some trash. The back yard is enclose by 4 ft chain link fence. When he turns around he sees Abby CLIMBING the 4 ft fence to join him. I have NEVER seen a bully climb a fence. Anybody else had this problem? I hope this doesnt become a major problem in keeping her in.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Allright group here is a new one on me. My rescue, Abby, is in day 2 of her new home. Yesterday she was let out back for a little exercise as my son picked up some trash. The back yard is enclose by 4 ft chain link fence. When he turns around he sees Abby CLIMBING the 4 ft fence to join him. I have NEVER seen a bully climb a fence. Anybody else had this problem? I hope this doesnt become a major problem in keeping her in.

A fence? No, but a ladder to our kids bunk bed... I was astonished to say the least. It only happened that one time. But I wouldnt doubt she would do it again.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
hahaha! No I have never seen that before, that would be great to see though! WOW!

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
It wouldn't surprise me. I haven't seen a bully climb a fence but I had a German Sheppard that could; she would stick her paws through the wire and use it as leverage to climb up, once at the top she just jumped over. Sounds like you may have your work cut out for you, good luck!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think you have spiderbully!!

:rofl:

HOLY WOW.... I've seen and heard of other breeds that can , but never a bully! WOW... keep your eyes on her and good

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
GOD bless you for rescuing her, have you had a bully before? There is a
learning curve, to be sure :) Also, I never leave my bully out, alone and
unsupervised, they eat things they're not supposed to and always the
fear they will be stolen :( Being with her will negate her climbing the fence
and getting out. Also, getting caught in the wire and hanging from the fence,
sure bet for surgery repair! Thank you again for rescuing, under Forums,
there are many articles to help you understand this awesome but quirky breed.

Kansascitymama

Jan 11, 2014
Northern, VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy & Miss. Dutchess McWigglesworth
Wowzer's I would love to see a video of that lol....I second she be supervised while out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.