The destructor strikes again

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
So Hercules my little Houdini got out of his house, don't ask me how but he did. I come home and what do i find, SHOES DESTROYED!!! he hasn't done this since we brought him home and now he is doing it again. What do i do?!?!??!?! I buy him toys and things to chew on ALL the time, this dog has more toys than myself and my boyfriend have shoes .... What is going on!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
He'll show you not to LEAVE!! I just lost one of my Crocs yesterday-it died a horrible death in the mouth of a Bulldog! She was sleeping by the heater-I fell back to sleep for a few minutes yesterday morning-woke up in 10 minutes to a Croc explosion! They have 50 chew toys. Bullies have a "shoe fetish!" That was the ONLY pair of real Crocs I had!!! Zeroed right in on them-not the cheapies! Be strong-you are NOT ALONE!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
Lol that is too much!!!!!! But yes he destroyed a pair of nikes, a pair of uggs and a g-shock watch lol everyone is laughing and saying he has expensive taste lol I guess our bullies do. Sorry to hear about your crocs death, must have been horrible

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
If your gonna' go -GO BIG!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
stinker is not happy to be left alone and the break out leaves him to look for what he can get into to stay busy tioll you return.

everything off the floors and put away until you have him fully trained and trusting not to touch what is not his (well, what his think is but really isn't)

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
we do pick everything up but he hasn't chewed on shoes in a very long time even when he has made his great escapes before haha so i find it odd that he is now getting back into shoes. Although his favorite are the base boards :mad: i tried to spray this non chew stuff on everything to see if that would help.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.