General Question Fun and games

mehay

Jul 29, 2013
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Boo Boo
Hi All. I need suggestions on games to play with our 4yo Boo. He doesn't like tug nor does he play fetch. He loves to chase but then tries to knock us down and bite our hands. He doesn't bite to hurt, more just holds but it can hurt. We go for walks but they don't thrill him either. He's smart and I love to find ways to stimulate him. Any play suggestions would be great, thank you.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Try hide and seek with treats

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
He may like a big Jolly ball or a Varsity Ball.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I play hide and seek and chase a lot with my two. You can also get one of those puzzle games for doggies. I got a new one from a garage sale; you hide treats underneath these wooden slots that the dog moves with his paw. Was fun for a little while and got them wondering how to get to the treat. The problem was Finn would start chewing on the board which was a big NO NO. A friend of mine gave me a book a couple years ago called "Games to play with your dog" which has lots of ideas to keep your bully stimulated.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We have the same issue with Banks... she likes to chase as you said, so what we do is play keep away with her, she LOVES it because it is all about the chase.

Most Reactions