Recommended chew toys

christine3381

Dec 27, 2013
Our boy Gunner is 10 weeks old and chewing like mad. We redirect him constantly, giving him something appropriate to chew on. However, he seems to be an aggressive chewer...destroying things quickly! We have kongs (not much interest in), nylabones (puppy kind, ruins in days), and many other toys. Any other chew toy suggestions?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
The nylabones that works for Hulk is the white one. We got the puppy starter kit of them and the other two were destroyed right away. The white one has lasted a good month or so. Also we just got him an antler (groupon had a deal much cheaper than in the stores). Hulk loves his kong toys. We put coconut oil in his bone shaped kong to get him interested.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
[MENTION=10662]christine3381[/MENTION], check out our section on toy products for our bullies and see if anything looks attractive for your bully:http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?218-Toys-and-Chews-for-English-Bulldogs

for my boys, the various Kong toys have worked well; some models are stronger than others so there's been a lot of trying different products. They do like their Nylabones; again, there are different styles of Nyla's and my boys like some more than others. And as Sarah mentioned, deer antler is also a popular chew toy for bullies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.