General Question I need advice

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I'm so exited Benedict has lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks since we started him on the Vegas stew so basically 1 lb. a week. His Ortho vet was so happy.

Great news!!
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I'm so exited Benedict has lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks since we started him on the Vegas stew so basically 1 lb. a week. His Ortho vet was so happy.

That is so awesome! Are you giving any treats? It really helped when we put a stop to my MIL giving the kids "a taste" of her food at each sitting. We usually only tend to give green beans as a treat, but sometimes a cheeto or cheeze it makes it into their mouths.

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
Its almost been a month of princess beefy's salmon diet and regular walks (they r very short) and she is doing great I have not weighed her but I see a major difference already she has a defined shape now (other then blob.lol ) and she seems to be getting on her chair easily now. (Its a low chair) I do give her treats only 2 times a day tho and they are skin and coat treats with glucosamine for her joints ( my other dog has hip dysplasia) but beefy gets the treats for letting me clean her wrinkles.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Its almost been a month of princess beefy's salmon diet and regular walks (they r very short) and she is doing great I have not weighed her but I see a major difference already she has a defined shape now (other then blob.lol ) and she seems to be getting on her chair easily now. (Its a low chair) I do give her treats only 2 times a day tho and they are skin and coat treats with glucosamine for her joints ( my other dog has hip dysplasia) but beefy gets the treats for letting me clean her wrinkles.

Great progress... keep up the good workj and be sure to keep us posted with some picutres -- we are addicted to pictures!

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
5e4aqyge.jpg
tava8ede.jpg

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
She is a girl lol but she does have a boyish figure her name is princess beefy but her call name is georgia and thank you so much she has my heart

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
Thank you I love her so much she has been the perfect companion not only for me but for her new big sister they are so alike I can't believe it and I could not have gotten any luckier with her behavior.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​Great report and love your pics! GOD bless!!

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
dy4u5yma.jpg
her shapes starting to define she gets so excited when we get ready for her walks

michelle23093

Mar 17, 2013
virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretchen
My vet suggested me to use less dry food and more canned. Said it cuts down on the calories. I found that hard to believe but she cut down a few pounds

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.