General Question My puppy doing something weird

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
Ok I am going to try and word this in a way not to sound gross. My Bulldog puppy who is Oh about 13 weeks old now, well he is doing something no other puppy I had done. He licks my male Jack Russell's penis I can not figure out why. And no other puppy I ever had done this before to any other dog. The only reason is concerns me is that he may be missing something and is looking for it there or something. Any ideas?
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Ummmm Mrs. Butters. There us a thread on here all about it apparently its common with some bullies.

sent from my Droid RAZR with love!

chrisDXT

Jul 29, 2013
Our bully does the same thing to my parents jack russel! Sooo weird. I have no idea why they do that

2013 obsession lethal force 2
2009 elite GT500

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am not 100% sure, but it may be a dominace thing for them.... is your JR alpha or submissive?

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Not sure why some will do this, but when he does it, just tell him NO and he will eventually get it is not acceptable.

OP
satch1151

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I have 2 jacks the male is more sub then our female she is the alpha after me she knows I am the leader but after me she is the queen. But our male Jack is submissive and that is the one Rambo is of course doing that to. I have been stopping it and telling him no just thought it was weird.

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
Ok I am going to try and word this in a way not to sound gross. My Bulldog puppy who is Oh about 13 weeks old now, well he is doing something no other puppy I had done. He licks my male Jack Russell's penis I can not figure out why. And no other puppy I ever had done this before to any other dog. The only reason is concerns me is that he may be missing something and is looking for it there or something. Any ideas?
Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

my Lou does that.. with ANY DOG.. had been doing since the day we brought him home and still does it... at first we thought oh he's looking for milk and thinks its a teet....
nope! he started 'air humping' or trying to hump whatever dog it was he was doing it to....

its a dominace thing. just continue to tell him no, put him in time out when he does it. get him fixed, that will help too... but just stick with it, its a pain and embarrasing but it will go away once you prove your the dominant one. and be careful with socializing.. you have an Alpha and hes gonna try to dominate every dog and other alphas will not put up with that so just be careful. Our Lou has almost gotten into some bad fights because of that... but they will learn :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.