She will not listen to me!

gmendoza3

Nov 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximo
Ok great!!!! there is light at the end of the tunnel lol we were thinking of almost getting a 2nd EBD but i have my hands full with this one already.
thank you

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Ok great!!!! there is light at the end of the tunnel lol we were thinking of almost getting a 2nd EBD but i have my hands full with this one already.
thank you

Lmao... We thought the same thing... But we are going to wait until she is a little older... Oh these lil guys can be such stinkers ;)

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Ever heard of NILIF (Nothing In Life Is Free)? It might work for you here..

Daisy is controlling the attention she gets.. She is the initiator and she's in control. The idea behind NILIF is that she needs to earn your attention and she only gets it when you say.. that puts you in control.

It might be worth a 'google' :)

951Bully

Nov 26, 2013
Country
Riverside
Bulldog(s) Names
Mr. Beefy
I always found that being relaxed and in a firm voice say no or give out a good shriek letting her know it hurts helps.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is testing you too.... someone else mentioned it and you should read up on it ... Nothing in life is free great training tool

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
I gave Porkie time out this morning in the bathroom , door closed for 5 mins. I let her out not say a word. I went to the kitchen noticed she was not in the living room. I checked my room and I saw her back in the bathroom sitting there .
Could it be Porkie's testing me?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
Absolutely. Daisy is still a lil bitch to me. She tries her best to be boss..

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I figured , Porkie was being the boss when she went right back to the time out spot.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I think she has been trained/trained you to play and do this as a part of her way to bond and play with you. Only way to stop it is to actually stop it, don't let it happen at all anymore even if it means putting her in time out, getting up from where she is at, ect.

When she stops because you are petting her, that tells me this may be her way of communicating to you that she wants you to scratch and rub her. So what I would do is praise her when you pet and scratch her when she is not biting. But the minute she starts it you have to lay down the law. Have you tried coins in a can or canned air?
Coins in the can what does it do ?

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
It scares them for a min. But if you have a stubborn one like mine she will try to attack the can after awhile. So far the only thing that helps is lots and lots if exercise.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.