alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
va9etusy.jpg

It is not urine. It looks like maybe stomach stuff. But it doesn't smell. She only does this when I leave. I've been leaving her out and keeping everything clear so I can't think of what she could be getting into. I have no idea what it is. It's really gross looking but like I said it doesn't smell. And it only happens when I leave. What is going on here? I'm gonna have to start locking her up again. Dang it Maggie.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Is that the only spot you find the stain? I have no clue what it could be. Perhaps a discharge from Maggie? how old is she? Sometimes my boys will wipe/rub their faces into the sofa or the rugs...only would create a stain if i didn't wipe their faces after eating though.

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
It's in a different spot every time. always on the rug. The liquid doesn't seep through the rug either. It's definitely not from rubbing her face. And if it came from the other end it would be much smellier.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
If it was an anal glad discharge you'd definitely note a distinct scent! (at least that's what i understand). Could she be having a discharge vaginally? i read that those may or may not have a scent. :confused:

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
I feel like if it was that I would notice it when I was home. It's like she's throwing up out of anger that I left or something. I know that's not what it is but what im saying is that it seems almost controlled.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
It looks to me like she vomited up her food and then cleaned it up.

mstrpkeg

May 6, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Isabell (Izzy)
Sometimes our bully will vomit stomach acid if she doesn't have enough food or her schedule is off. Like acid reflux problem. I wonder if this is what you're seeing? Maybe a little more food or a snack may help?

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Sometimes our bully will vomit stomach acid if she doesn't have enough food or her schedule is off. Like acid reflux problem. I wonder if this is what you're seeing? Maybe a little more food or a snack may help?

She eats 1 cup twice a day. Maybe up it a quarter of a cup?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It looks to me like she vomited up her food and then cleaned it up.

I was thinking the same... Or... Turd burgluring :eek:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Stig used to throw up regularly too. It took us a while to figure out that it was due to his sunbathing when we weren't home. So we had to close the blinds. Of course he didn't like it, but it stopped him from vomiting.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I have no idea I haven't run across this just popped in to offer my prayers for resolution!

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
She hadn't eaten yet. Otherwise I would agree.

Definitely.stomach bile. Some others will be along to give tips, but Mack also vomits like that when he drinks too much. From the toilet if his bowls are empty. So now the batjroom doors stay closed and the doors closed.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

OP
alyssahope

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Definitely.stomach bile. Some others will be along to give tips, but Mack also vomits like that when he drinks too much. From the toilet if his bowls are empty. So now the batjroom doors stay closed and the doors closed.

Yesterday there were many other wet spots on the carpet with no color. She might be drinking too much? That would be strange cause she never does that when I'm home

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus

Wow he can reach the toilet!? And he can finish a whole bowl!? Usually the boys don't drink till we get home from work. They share the same bowl and we rarely need to refill.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.