I keep coming home to mystery stains.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Wow he can reach the toilet!? And he can finish a whole bowl!? Usually the boys don't drink till we get home from work. They share the same bowl and we rarely need to refill.

He gets almost in the toilet to drink from inside it. He looks like a giant cat the way he does it. And yes he has drank it dry multiple times to which i find it regurgitated somewhere usually a few inches from the toilet. And the seat usually covered in drooly slime. Gross right! And he has even done this when he has water in his bowl. So now whenever my bf sits in drool I just laugh and tell him its his own fault for leaving the door open and tell him atleast its in drool bc girls sit in pee which in my opinion is just as bad. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He gets almost in the toilet to drink from inside it. He looks like a giant cat the way he does it. And yes he has drank it dry multiple times to which i find it regurgitated somewhere usually a few inches from the toilet. And the seat usually covered in drooly slime. Gross right! And he has even done this when he has water in his bowl. So now whenever my bf sits in drool I just laugh and tell him its his own fault for leaving the door open and tell him atleast its in drool bc girls sit in pee which in my opinion is just as bad. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Wow... We need a picture of that should it happen again! Amazing he can hold himself up/in the bowl

Members online

No members online now.