Help Needed! Biting is out of control!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
Rocco just can't stop biting body parts...hands, feet, arms, etc. I can't even lay down with him because he'll bite my ears or my hands and he doesn't stop. I revert him to his toys and bones and yell no or stop but he just drops them and bites my hands. My arms and hands are covered in cuts and scratches. And it's not just me. He does it to everyone. Friends and family. He does it mostly at home or my parents house. I took him to my aunt's last weekend and he was fine. Idk what to do I figured it was a phase that would pass like teething but it's showing no end. He hurts when he bites and he's just not enjoyable to be around when he gets in these moods. I might add that he's lost quite a few teeth at this point, about ten. Is this normal behavior? Will it stop? Is there something else I could be doing that I'm not? I'm thinking about getting a trainer but I'm at a loss.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

1012131948.jpgI know what you mean. This is what Stinky did to his dad's arm. He still likes to bite but not as bad. I can't even love on him cause he will play bite me. It must be a bully thing.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
View attachment 57935I know what you mean. This is what Stinky did to his dad's arm. He still likes to bite but not as bad. I can't even love on him cause he will play bite me. It must be a bully thing.

Ouch!!!! That's extreme right there you poor thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
June has started to calm down with the biting THANK GOD! She has been losing teeth and just since yesterday has lost both canine teeth on the top and has already stopped biting as much. She still tries to go for the hands at time while we play with toys but it has gotten significantly better. For awhile I couldn't even be on the floor playing without her attacking me!

OP
fastmatt613

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
June has started to calm down with the biting THANK GOD! She has been losing teeth and just since yesterday has lost both canine teeth on the top and has already stopped biting as much. She still tries to go for the hands at time while we play with toys but it has gotten significantly better. For awhile I couldn't even be on the floor playing without her attacking me!

How old is June?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Staff online

Members online