Sneaky bully

alyssahope

Jul 23, 2013
Birmingham, AL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Queen Margaret May
Every time I come home Maggie is in her crate looking at me like "oh you're home.. I've just been here sleeping all day." I usually sit down on the floor and pet her for a while. But last week I came home and sat on my bed to notice a very warm bully shaped spot in the middle of the bed. And sure enough everyday this week I've come home it's been there. She jumps off my bed while I'm unlocking the door and acts like she's been there all day. What a stinker!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That is too cute. I had a pitty that used to do that too. He'd go into one of the spare bedrooms and mess up the pillows and lay right in the middle. :love: Maggie's a little stinker alright.

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Every time I come home Maggie is in her crate looking at me like "oh you're home.. I've just been here sleeping all day." I usually sit down on the floor and pet her for a while. But last week I came home and sat on my bed to notice a very warm bully shaped spot in the middle of the bed. And sure enough everyday this week I've come home it's been there. She jumps off my bed while I'm unlocking the door and acts like she's been there all day. What a stinker!!!
LMBO of course!!! That cracks me up! Love it!!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Made me laugh -- smart bully baby!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a very smart girl...... :laugh: :lazy2::lazy2::lazy2:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.