Real Name
    Samantha
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    June
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Quiet as a mouse

I am so jealous! We can't stop playing, look away, make dinner, make a phone call, use the bathroom, take a shower, etc. without her barking at us. She loves her voice too I guess We, on the other hand, are about to lose our hearing from her high pitch voice. Hoping that will calm down too once she gets out of her shark puppy phase... but we'll see!

Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)

I have one pup that is so vocal, I actually wonder if she IS deaf! Even if she is playing by herself-seems like she has to make ALOT of noise! Never had such a noisy one. Now I think the others are starting to copy.....yikes!Enjoy the quiet there!
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Real Name
    Nicole
    Country
    United States of America
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Loki Beans
    Likes (Received)

Comfort I am thinking too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Orts View Post
    I am so jealous! We can't stop playing, look away, make dinner, make a phone call, use the bathroom, take a shower, etc. without her barking at us. She loves her voice too I guess We, on the other hand, are about to lose our hearing from her high pitch voice. Hoping that will calm down too once she gets out of her shark puppy phase... but we'll see!
    Loki also has the puppy bark and the mean dog bark. Kind of funny since most dogs only have one bark
    "If our dogs don't like you we probably won't either"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sheena
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Clark View Post
    Sheldon rarely barks usually only either at things he just discovered made a noise or opens when it shouldn't as well as things out of place. Nothing should ever be out of its place.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4
    Daisy is the same way! lol I read that on here awhile ago that bullies are ocd about things being out of place... She soooo is! Lol She walked down stairs one day and there was a new box in the basement. .... She so did not like that. She barked at it and just stood there staring at it for the longest time... lol Silly bullies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads