brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus would pee on ANY bed he could right from the first day we brought him home. It didn't not matter if it is his, my other two dogs, if it was in his crate, out of it, it didn't not matter. You may very well have a bully that likes to pee on his bedding. Maybe marking his territory? Regrettfully for my other dogs it means no beds because if Brutus wasn't peeing on them he is now eating them like it is his worst enemy in the world. I might add that Brutus has been completely house broken since he was 11wks old. No inside accidents. It was just a bed thing.

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Brutus would pee on ANY bed he could right from the first day we brought him home. It didn't not matter if it is his, my other two dogs, if it was in his crate, out of it, it didn't not matter. You may very well have a bully that likes to pee on his bedding. Maybe marking his territory? Regrettfully for my other dogs it means no beds because if Brutus wasn't peeing on them he is now eating them like it is his worst enemy in the world. I might add that Brutus has been completely house broken since he was 11wks old. No inside accidents. It was just a bed thing.

We haven't interpreted it as territorial marking as we think Castor has been asleep when peeing, - he has got out of his bed as soon as he has noticed. If he starts to mark his territory, though, I suppose we will have to consider some other cause of action!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Brutus was definetly letting the other dogs know who the king was! But if Castor is sleeping then you are right he isnt marking. He is probably just in a really deep sleep, and like you previously said maybe just caught a chill!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.