Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
the first doggie behavior class i took Forde to he was around 10 weeks old......it was given at one of the community centers here and by two older ladies......Forde was bad about nipping , i was told that he wasnt taught well by his mom (lol) first thing he did was nip at one of the older ladies teaching when she was admiring him , she immediately grabbed him up and bite him on the ear , Forde yelped, she put him down with that he turned and looked at her and was a changed puppy , BUT only for her lol......each time he would get around her after that he would be so well behaved....but absolutely NO change with me :), she told me i was way too sweet and easy with him.......it was the funniest thing to watch how he reacted to her when she did that !

It sounds crazy but it works I think its because its what their fur Mommies do to them when they bite her too hard.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

michelle23093

Mar 17, 2013
virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Gretchen
When I got my girl she was so aggressive she would bite for blood. Even a trainer didn't help. We got a cheap training collar from amazon and we used that when needed. She soon learned if mom picked up the remote she better be good. Try that. It's inexpensive

Staff online

Members online