NATE'S UPDATE!!!!

Richard Jones

Dec 31, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Nate
Well Nate was fixed a few weeks ago, and all went great. :) He is still wetting his bed at night, as we have a crate in our kitchen and gate him in the kitchen with the door of his crate open during the night. I'm going to resort to putting him in his crate with not bedding so see if this helps. Nate's dribbling has seemed to have gotten a little better, but still does dribble. We haven continued with the Proin, and keep our fingers crossed that things will continue to get better. He is such a great dog!!:yikes::yikes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's great news to hear the op went ok. I'll be keeping everything crossed that the dribbling will continue to get better!!! :up:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwwww Proin! Our Dobie took Proin for years! Great news on his post op results. Glad he is doing well...and I would definitely remove his bedding...

Harleyleeotis12321

Jul 26, 2013
Buffalo Grove, IL
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harley Lee Otis Davidson Eckert
I agree no bedding, Harley is the same way, as a tiny pup he would pee on any bedding, we bought him a a few beds for around apt. and he would pee on them and destroy
them. Anyway Nate is very handsome, btw..what are dribbles?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Glad to hear the procedure went well.... best of luck with the dribbling, hope it stops soon!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad he is doing well and hope the dribbling will stop soon.

Most Reactions