frozen green beans!

i love my bully

Aug 26, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
sampson
hey everyone, I was concerned about giving my bully so many treats while training him. so we tried something healthier..frozen green beans! my bully absolutely loves them and goes wild when he sees me pull them out the freezer lol. feeding him the green beans makes me feel better about giving him treats all the time :) anyways, you guys should try them!

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Lily loves frozen carrots ;-)
If i give them normal treats while training i always make sure their daily food intake is reduced so that way im not overfeeding my girls ;-)

OP
i love my bully

i love my bully

Aug 26, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
sampson
that's awesome, I think ill try the frozen carrots too :)

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use a lot of green beans in addition to bell pepper, watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas, apples and frozen yogurt treats mixed with all kinds of stuff. Another big one for us that Harlea loves at the end of working sessions are ice cubes. She devours them.

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
We use a lot of green beans in addition to bell pepper, watermelon, cantaloupe, bananas, apples and frozen yogurt treats mixed with all kinds of stuff. Another big one for us that Harlea loves at the end of working sessions are ice cubes. She devours them.
Oh my goodness... Winston LOVES ice cubes too!!! You'd think it was chocolate... LOL :lol:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, we also give green beans to our guys, as well as cut up apples, bananas, strawberries, plain unsweetened yogurt, cheese strings, red or green peppers, and the occasional hard boiled egg.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

Bell peppers!! Never heard that before. Bet that makes Harlea's a little firecracker!!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Bell peppers!! Never heard that before. Bet that makes Harlea's a little firecracker!!
Oddly enough it doesn't. She prefers the red and yellow ones to the green one though. [MENTION=4225]Twice[/MENTION] is the one who recommended it to me some time ago when I asked about them.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oddly enough it doesn't. She prefers the red and yellow ones to the green one though. @Twice is the one who recommended it to me some time ago when I asked about them.

That's awesome. I had no idea [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION] Monica said the same thing about peppers. It's like broccoli, I know I cant eat either but they must have great vitamin benefits for these babies.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
That's awesome. I had no idea @Vikinggirl Monica said the same thing about peppers. It's like broccoli, I know I cant eat either but they must have great vitamin benefits for these babies.
I know what you are saying. I am allergic to 90% of what we are feeding Harlea and just don't like the rest. lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol! I don't ever buy them because I think they are NASTY! :barf: And when he can go shopping he can buy them... :ROFL: Seriously, He's never had them!
:lol:
Hahahaha! That would be great to see Jake walking down the aisle pushing a cart full of cardboard.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.