Help Needed! Winston is seriously in the DOG HOUSE!!!

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
:hmm: Well, will you looky there...imagine...a :bully: that destroys stuff...Wlcome to MY world...;)

Careful Missy….. Your still under Investigation for future Litigation Proccedings against you for the Fraudulent Accusations made against Jake, as were Waiting on the Ruling of The Supreme Court to define some language barriers found in the Deposition of those, Crumb Grabbing, Curtain Climbing, Trycycle wrecking, Trouble Making, Fur Ball Throwin, Katz you have that keep Blaming Jake. Says RockFord and Rambone Stallone Law Offices LLC. in their multi charge Indictment served upon you in June.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
@ddnene So here is the pictures of Fergus destruction View attachment 53738View attachment 53739 not nearly as bad as Winston's destruction :whew: . God made them cute for a reason so we dont kick their little furry butts :rolleyes:. My husband wants to wait to fix the wall until he grows out of his mass destruction phase lol I told him he might end up waiting for a real long time :bulldog:
LMAO!!! Well I have some basket destruction going on here as well... This is the second time I've heard of bullies eating the walls?!! [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] I'm glad to see some destruction pics, please post them all!!! Now I don't feel so bad... :biglaugh:

Lokismom

Jul 22, 2013
Prescott, Wisconsin, United States
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Loki Beans
Loki used to chew the legs of the chairs so I mixed some Tabasco, acv and chilli powder together sprayed it on the chair and he took one lick never touched it again!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Loki used to chew the legs of the chairs so I mixed some Tabasco, acv and chilli powder together sprayed it on the chair and he took one lick never touched it again!

Did it smell like a Mexican Restaurant?!! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It sure did but it worked and I wiped it off a couple days later :) Mexican food not the BO taco smell though LOL

LMAO!!! Well I may have to try it...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.