Help Needed! Winston is seriously in the DOG HOUSE!!!

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Mygoodness... my bulldogs have never ever chewed anything like that... only a shoe and small silly stuff:ashamed: I've noticed with my other dogs though, that's naughty jack russel mixes and a pug, that if they have started on something it's basically impossible to get them to leave it alone:confused: I have sprayed stuff they like to chew with vinegar... and it works as long as the smell is strong... so I spray it if I need to leave them unattended so I can have peace:) I somehow have my doubt it will work on a bulldog though, lol, they are so stubborn:tongue:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Mygoodness... my bulldogs have never ever chewed anything like that... only a shoe and small silly stuff:ashamed: I've noticed with my other dogs though, that's naughty jack russel mixes and a pug, that if they have started on something it's basically impossible to get them to leave it alone:confused: I have sprayed stuff they like to chew with vinegar... and it works as long as the smell is strong... so I spray it if I need to leave them unattended so I can have peace:) I somehow have my doubt it will work on a bulldog though, lol, they are so stubborn:tongue:
I have Winston downstairs w/me, the upstairs is gated off... The problem is this house is really BIG w/big open rooms, and when I'm in the kitchen he's in the study & I can't always see him. Especially when I'm chasing my grandson around, he seems to enjoy the fact that I'm distracted!!! UGH...

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When I am on the computer he sits down by my feet and he kept licking the wall where I had spilt a glass of red wine and it had splashed all up the wall I cleaned it but it had stained the wall maybe he could taste the wine or something but now since we have repainted I am so paranoid if he starts to lick the wall but so far so good, I have never had any pet that destroys like Ftse has.

Julie I think that Ftse is innocent. I think this is a case of some rogue kangaroo breaking into your house and causing this mayhem. FTSE is too cute and cool to do anything like this to Mum.

Lauren31287

Nov 8, 2011
Rhode Island
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
Bad Winston! :nono: lol! They really do get into everything don't they? Have you tried Nylabones?? That saved us so many times because we gave him something he COULD chew on for hours so he wasn't interested in anything else!

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Bad Winston! :nono: lol! They really do get into everything don't they? Have you tried Nylabones?? That saved us so many times because we gave him something he COULD chew on for hours so he wasn't interested in anything else!

Nylabone was our saving grace when Sheldon was a puppy. Redirection

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

Izzy's Mom

Sep 25, 2012
Houston - TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
If this makes you feel any better.... this picture was from Izzy's first time being let outside her crate while I went to the gym. She ate through the wall..... we never gave her another chance. We think she will be safer in her crate when we are not around to supervise.

304255_198643080279799_814066357_n.jpg

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
hehe! Sorry but I just had to! Oh boy, Winston is a naughty boy!

Wish I knew why he liked chewing on wood but both my bullies chewed on my wood furniture....maybe he is suffering from anxiety?
It's possible... or he was just BORED!!! I'm on him today... LOL if he even SNIFS the window, I'm gonna lose it!!! :nonono:

Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
It's possible... or he was just BORED!!! I'm on him today... LOL if he even SNIFS the window, I'm gonna lose it!!! :nonono:

Winston better watch out...mama is on to him!

let's hope he behaves today!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston better watch out...mama is on to him!

let's hope he behaves today!
So far so good... he's exhausted because my grandson is here for the day!!! It's hard to keep up w/a 2 year old... LOL :rundog:

AmberXo

Aug 21, 2013
Wisconsin
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brynnlee
Ok well earlier in the week Winston was sound asleep so I made the poor decision of going to get my daughter from school w/him loose... he decided to eat my BLINDS!!! So I realized that he must be crated when I leave the house... well just now I was sitting here at the computer & heard an odd sound. Hmmm it was Winston EATING the molding around the WINDOW?!! Besides that stupid green apple that doesn't work, what the heck can I spray on my windows so he will not EAT THEM!!! I have a dang beaver for a BULLDOG!!! :angry: :help1:

:ROFL2::LMAO: That is all to funny! I would be mad also! But I can't help but laugh... oh Winston! My bully doesn't chew on anything that isn't her toys... so I am not really helpful on how to stop him... but lol omg @ the pictures! He did quiet a good job... :/

HTX Bully

Aug 6, 2013
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Holly
Holly did the same thing! we would leave her out while we were gone for work and she has eaten the blinds, the window ledges, the coffee table, the chair legs of our nice dinning room table, EVERYTHING!!! I think Kevin was ready to return her! We even sprayed that stuff to and it didnt work. So we had to lock her up in the kennel while we were gone :( which broke my heart, but I feel better about it. now that shes a little older (15 months) she doesnt chew on that type of stuff anymore. We have plent of toys and bones for her. I think its he is trying to get attention from yall. I have heard if you catch them in the act to say no sternly and guide to a toy that they SHOULD chew. Bc they dont know the difference btw their toy and your shoe or blinds. I hope he stops soon! Sorry to hear! but he is so darn cute! ;)

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Julie I think that Ftse is innocent. I think this is a case of some rogue kangaroo breaking into your house and causing this mayhem. FTSE is too cute and cool to do anything like this to Mum.

hahaha this could be so true Phil, and I have been blaming poor Ftse

Ashleym

Community Veteran
Feb 5, 2013
So. Calif.
Bulldog(s) Names
Fergus
[MENTION=9157]ddnene[/MENTION] So here is the pictures of Fergus destruction IMG_0789.jpgIMG_0790.jpg not nearly as bad as Winston's destruction :whew: . God made them cute for a reason so we dont kick their little furry butts :rolleyes:. My husband wants to wait to fix the wall until he grows out of his mass destruction phase lol I told him he might end up waiting for a real long time :bulldog:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.