Help Needed! Winston is seriously in the DOG HOUSE!!!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Welcome to the life of destruction from a Bullie.

Tracey I feel your anger as Ftse has destroyed my dining room suite, rug, coffee table and he also ate a whole in the wall and the foot rungs on the bar and he also ate all the door stoppers off too.Now Ftse is 21 months old and he has become a good boy doesn't seem to chew anymore "touch wood". I did put him in the garage away from everything when I went out now I can leave him free in the house.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
HOLY SMOKES!! Beaver destruction! Look on Petflow.com theyve got some kinda miracle spray to keep pets away from stuff.

Well as you can see, I need a miracle cause I gotta lotta WINDOWS in this house!!! LMAO :sarcastic:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like the neighbors cat got in your house.... gotta remember to close the door behind you

:giggle:
That is exactly what I was going to say, the neighbors cat sure is sneaky!!

Daizy and Dukes mom

Nov 28, 2011
Mansfield, ON
Bulldog(s) Names
Daizy & Duke
Little brats they are, I swear...lol. Daizy just licked all that Bitter Apple stuff off anything we put it on. We used an empty pop can with a few coins in it. You can try and rig it up so when he goes in the blinds, the can will rattle and scare the crap out of him (hopefully..lol) And when we would catch her in the act, i would give it a shake behind my back. She could hear it and it would distract her. After a little bit she stopped chewing on all those things she is not supposed too. Daizy doesn't chew but she is an acrobat and jumps on tables, from the floor, how she does that is beyond me. Good luck!!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Welcome to the life of destruction from a Bullie.

Tracey I feel your anger as Ftse has destroyed my dining room suite, rug, coffee table and he also ate a whole in the wall and the foot rungs on the bar and he also ate all the door stoppers off too.Now Ftse is 21 months old and he has become a good boy doesn't seem to chew anymore "touch wood". I did put him in the garage away from everything when I went out now I can leave him free in the house.

HOLY COW!!! How in the world did he eat a hole in your wall?!! Winston so far has chewed up my coffee table, book case, bar chair legs, and now the windows... Maybe it's a male dog thing... LMAO!!! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
HOLY COW!!! How in the world did he eat a hole in your wall?!! Winston so far has chewed up my coffee table, book case, bar chair legs, and now the windows... Maybe it's a male dog thing... LMAO!!! [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

When I am on the computer he sits down by my feet and he kept licking the wall where I had spilt a glass of red wine and it had splashed all up the wall I cleaned it but it had stained the wall maybe he could taste the wine or something but now since we have repainted I am so paranoid if he starts to lick the wall but so far so good, I have never had any pet that destroys like Ftse has.

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
When I am on the computer he sits down by my feet and he kept licking the wall where I had spilt a glass of red wine and it had splashed all up the wall I cleaned it but it had stained the wall maybe he could taste the wine or something but now since we have repainted I am so paranoid if he starts to lick the wall but so far so good, I have never had any pet that destroys like Ftse has.

Ftse is cracking me up!!!:biglaugh: But he looks so innocent in his little bee costume!!!

RipleyandBentley

May 13, 2013
Brighton, Colorado
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Ripley Jaxon & Bentley Winston
Ripley has marks all the way around our living room table and our kitchen table legs... He has all the chew bones and toys you can imagine but somehow prefers the tables.. :fie:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
we found something that worked to keep the bunnies from eating flowers one year. We took Tobasco sauce and diluted it with water; put it in a spray bottle and it worked well til it rained and washed the Tobasco sauce off. I'm not saying it would work for bullies or that you should use it for bullies.. I am just saying what worked for us for bunnies. ;) ;) :whistle:

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)

Sheldon chewed one of the knobs on my mother in laws china cabinet and a corner on the side board but Gigi helped with that.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Well I guess it's official... Bullies must be in the beaver family because apparently they LOVE wood!!! LOL I'm gonna check on Petflow & see what sprays they recommend... God help me!!! :hissycry:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.