Rarely plays by herself.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH never really played alone before we got Amelia. She gets excited when I get home from work and wants to play with me. She would rather we come to her in her throne room though than to stay underfoot in the kitchen or anything. Now that we have Amy though things have changed. HRH does play with Amy (mostly tug), and also in the throne room.
Amy will play by herself with toys she has carried outside, (or anything she decides is a toy that she finds outside) And she will lie down very near me if I'm working in the kitchen and just watch. HRH still prefers all activity take place in the throne room though.

OP
Sheena

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
HRH never really played alone before we got Amelia. She gets excited when I get home from work and wants to play with me. She would rather we come to her in her throne room though than to stay underfoot in the kitchen or anything. Now that we have Amy though things have changed. HRH does play with Amy (mostly tug), and also in the throne room.
Amy will play by herself with toys she has carried outside, (or anything she decides is a toy that she finds outside) And she will lie down very near me if I'm working in the kitchen and just watch. HRH still prefers all activity take place in the throne room though.

Your girls are so funny!

Most Reactions