Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ruthie doesn't like me sleeping well....

BullyWood Movie Star Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Ruthie doesn't like me sleeping well....

Quote Originally Posted by Sheena View Post
    Have you thought about putting her in a crate at night? I know its not fun. But she wont be able to come get you to go outside. Just like everyone said, they are creatures of habit. If you put her in another room and crate her, you wont be able to hear her crying or growling for you to take her out. It sounds like you guys have fun play time at night and that should wear her out so she will sleep through the night. Hopefully anyways lol
    If I put her in her crate who am I supposed to snuggle with? LOL.

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

Have you thought about putting her in a crate at night? I know its not fun. But she wont be able to come get you to go outside. Just like everyone said, they are creatures of habit. If you put her in another room and crate her, you wont be able to hear her crying or growling for you to take her out. It sounds like you guys have fun play time at night and that should wear her out so she will sleep through the night. Hopefully anyways lol
    We do have fun playtime. We played toss, badminton and "hose" last night. She got up again, but our air conditioner is out and it was uncomfortable for all of us. I might have to toss around the option of crating her at night, it's in the room across the hall and I'll still hear her and I'm a very light sleeper. I'm just going to have to try and sit her down and have a talk with her, she seems like a reasonable dog(hahahahahahaha, I'm sorry, I crack myself up).

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sheena
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    We do have fun playtime. We played toss, badminton and "hose" last night. She got up again, but our air conditioner is out and it was uncomfortable for all of us. I might have to toss around the option of crating her at night, it's in the room across the hall and I'll still hear her and I'm a very light sleeper. I'm just going to have to try and sit her down and have a talk with her, she seems like a reasonable dog(hahahahahahaha, I'm sorry, I crack myself up).
    hmmmmm I dunno bout the cuddle buddy thing then lol

But who knows she may be like , oh ya mom I totally understand you... Ill get right on that... .. I swear these dogs are so intelligent. They know exactly what they are doing... They def keep us entertained

Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ruthie & Brutus
    Likes (Received)

hmmmmm I dunno bout the cuddle buddy thing then lol

But who knows she may be like , oh ya mom I totally understand you... Ill get right on that... .. I swear these dogs are so intelligent. They know exactly what they are doing... They def keep us entertained
    You aren't even going to believe this! Last night, I sat her down and reasoned with her, she tried to walk away, but I made her listen...and guess what...she did not get up last night! I know it sounds unbelievable but she actually listened to reason!!!!!!! This is going to be my approach every night until it doesn't work anymore. I can't stop laughing at the irony of it.

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Sheena
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Daisy
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JennieS View Post
    You aren't even going to believe this! Last night, I sat her down and reasoned with her, she tried to walk away, but I made her listen...and guess what...she did not get up last night! I know it sounds unbelievable but she actually listened to reason!!!!!!! This is going to be my approach every night until it doesn't work anymore. I can't stop laughing at the irony of it.

Lmao... They are soooo funny ... Always surprising us. Silly girls!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads