Help Needed! star has only night wtting proble

pat1952

Jun 6, 2013
LaGrange,IN
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
rose and star
We have a female English bulldog, she does beautifully all day. Lets us know when it is time to go out. But at night she wets. She is a retired breeder we have had her a couple months and was warned she did this at night. HELP I don't know how to stop her.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hello!
I have a 10 mo. old who did great during the day. She sleeps in a crate at night-and she would pee in her bed. I would have to put clean bedding in it every morn. I started to get her up about midnight and take her out. I think she is just such a heavy sleeper-and still young,she just didn't wake up when she had to go. Sometimes she will still have an "accident" during the night,if I sleep through and don't take her out-but she is getting better about it. I know she didn't have a uti, as she was fine during the day. Have you tried getting her up during night to go out? She may be a heavy sleeper, too?! Other members may have suggestions..........

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
I was actually wondering about this too. Mack wets himself sometimes while he is sleeping! He doesnt even notice until we wake him up. Is this something to be worried about? It doesnt happen all the timr, but often enough that we smelled pee in our room the other night and knew right away it must have been Mack as he laid snoozing with his tongue out.

But of course Mack has never had any pups so our situations are probably different.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

OP
P

pat1952

Jun 6, 2013
LaGrange,IN
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
rose and star
thanks for the input. I will try it to see if it helps.

Noyes27

Sep 27, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Mack
Im suprised you didnt get more responses about this! Maybe this *bump* will help

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.