T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
Just checking in, how is Tubby doing with the new crate and square one training?

He is really thriving. We are feeding him in there as well so I think he's starting to like the crate. I on the other hand feel horrible seeing him in that tiny little crate.

Thanks for checking on us :hug:

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
He is really thriving. We are feeding him in there as well so I think he's starting to like the crate. I on the other hand feel horrible seeing him in that tiny little crate.

Thanks for checking on us :hug:

Don't feel bad. The crate is not a bad place. Think of it as safety insurance for both his well being and a saving grace for your cabinets and sanity. They really do get to love it.

Sheena

Community Veteran
May 18, 2013
Northwest Indiana
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy
See this is the thing. I think the over night pee & poop is his Dad's fault lol he's up at going at 5am so he wakes Tubby up. Then between 5 and 8 when I wake up theres a mess. I think I need to train Tubby's dad to walk him before he leaves for work

ooooh we are right there with you! Daisy is horrible. She will just say ohhh I have to pee right now and go where ever! And with the 5 am thing that is what we do. I get up then and take her out and feed her breakfast. Then at 8 my bf will be doing the same thing. If I let her go with out taking her out within those hours she will poop in her crate. But I think we are gonna have to go back to the basics too. No blankies in her crate. She still pees in there on a regular basis... Its tough to deal with!!!

OP
T

TubbysMom

Community Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Country
Toronto, ON Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tubby
ooooh we are right there with you! Daisy is horrible. She will just say ohhh I have to pee right now and go where ever! And with the 5 am thing that is what we do. I get up then and take her out and feed her breakfast. Then at 8 my bf will be doing the same thing. If I let her go with out taking her out within those hours she will poop in her crate. But I think we are gonna have to go back to the basics too. No blankies in her crate. She still pees in there on a regular basis... Its tough to deal with!!!

Its so tough. Tubby hasn't had a blankie or bed since February. It just breaks my heart but I'd rather us suffer now then for the next 10 years.