pee on the sofa more and more

booba

New member
Joined
Mar 12, 2013
Messages
27
Reaction score
2
Bulldog(s) Names
booba
my dog is started to pee on the sofa more and more on sofas and every were she should not, and that is after going out for a walk. she is 6 month old, any suggestions what causes that. Thanks
 
my dog is started to pee on the sofa more and more on sofas and every were she should not, and that is after going out for a walk. she is 6 month old, any suggestions what causes that. Thanks

Is it a small puddle or is it an empty the bladder type place.... I won't ask for pictures, but it does require asking.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
 
At about 6 months old, many dogs retreat a bit in housebreaking. You need to NOT let her on the sofa until you have this under control. I would give her a refresher course in basic puppy housebreaking. AND put a leash on her in the house. For a week or so, no roaming free, no getting on furniture, outside every hour and after eating and playing. She knows better, YOU have to remind her who is boss!
 
At about 6 months old, many dogs retreat a bit in housebreaking. You need to NOT let her on the sofa until you have this under control. I would give her a refresher course in basic puppy housebreaking. AND put a leash on her in the house. For a week or so, no roaming free, no getting on furniture, outside every hour and after eating and playing. She knows better, YOU have to remind her who is boss!

Agree! :goodpost:


Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)
 
Sounds like too much free reign to me. Limit your puppy's roaming area. Keep her confined to smaller areas I.e. crating or doggy fencing off a small room for her. When they have less room to roam about they are less likely to pee inside said area. Natural instincts usually keep them from soiling their space. Give her more room after she has earned it.
 
Yap, I totally agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], she totally hit the nail on the head. If she is peeing on her bedding, I would also take that out of her bed until she gets back to the program.
 
At about 6 months old, many dogs retreat a bit in housebreaking. You need to NOT let her on the sofa until you have this under control. I would give her a refresher course in basic puppy housebreaking. AND put a leash on her in the house. For a week or so, no roaming free, no getting on furniture, outside every hour and after eating and playing. She knows better, YOU have to remind her who is boss!
[MENTION=8373]booba[/MENTION]..... ^^^^ this info is perfect
 
Ok thanks for the info I will try
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top