pee on the sofa more and more

booba

Mar 12, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
booba
my dog is started to pee on the sofa more and more on sofas and every were she should not, and that is after going out for a walk. she is 6 month old, any suggestions what causes that. Thanks

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
my dog is started to pee on the sofa more and more on sofas and every were she should not, and that is after going out for a walk. she is 6 month old, any suggestions what causes that. Thanks

Is it a small puddle or is it an empty the bladder type place.... I won't ask for pictures, but it does require asking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
At about 6 months old, many dogs retreat a bit in housebreaking. You need to NOT let her on the sofa until you have this under control. I would give her a refresher course in basic puppy housebreaking. AND put a leash on her in the house. For a week or so, no roaming free, no getting on furniture, outside every hour and after eating and playing. She knows better, YOU have to remind her who is boss!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
At about 6 months old, many dogs retreat a bit in housebreaking. You need to NOT let her on the sofa until you have this under control. I would give her a refresher course in basic puppy housebreaking. AND put a leash on her in the house. For a week or so, no roaming free, no getting on furniture, outside every hour and after eating and playing. She knows better, YOU have to remind her who is boss!

Agree! :goodpost:

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk :)

Kross225

Dec 4, 2012
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Luca Brasi
Sounds like too much free reign to me. Limit your puppy's roaming area. Keep her confined to smaller areas I.e. crating or doggy fencing off a small room for her. When they have less room to roam about they are less likely to pee inside said area. Natural instincts usually keep them from soiling their space. Give her more room after she has earned it.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Yap, I totally agree with [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], she totally hit the nail on the head. If she is peeing on her bedding, I would also take that out of her bed until she gets back to the program.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
[MENTION=8373]booba[/MENTION]..... ^^^^ this info is perfect

OP
B

booba

Mar 12, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
booba
Ok thanks for the info I will try

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online