Help Needed! Help! Any Suggestions ! My dog is having accidents on my bed and couch or is it an accident?

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
Help! Fiona is a one year old bully who I got at 6 month olds old. When I brought her home she had a lot of behaivor issues due to her owners had her in her kennel all day. When I got her she was timid and only used her kennel to go to the bathroom. I finally trained her to go outside and through lots of parties when she did it.
6 months later she is confident and rules our household. She started to pee on my bed and a few times and we found poop on our couch.
Help. Any suggestions? Thank you! 2013-02-11 02.08.25.jpg2013-02-11 02.08.25.jpg2012-12-03 19.30.59.jpg2013-02-11 02.08.25.jpg2012-12-03 19.30.59.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh dear, back to basics. you may not like what I'm about to say, she thinks she's the boss and pooh on you and your bed, for now until she learns her place and manners, no bed, no sofa.
sorry, that's what I believe

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
I will ask is the pee when she is awake or is she doing it when she is asleep? My Colossus had a few "pee in his sleep" instances. We havent had one in about a month, fortunately. As for the poo - I agree with [MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION], your bully is probably showing her leader of the pack.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
oh dear, back to basics. you may not like what I'm about to say, she thinks she's the boss and pooh on you and your bed, for now until she learns her place and manners, no bed, no sofa.
sorry, that's what I believe

Agree! One thousand percent.

OP
Fionasmom

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
Thank you all who has responded. Interesting that a friend of mine stayed with me for the past 3 weeks and thats when she started to pee and leave her mark on our couch. Interesting....Thanks again

OP
Fionasmom

Fionasmom

Mar 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Fiona Faith Marie
lol... Whats interesting Jakeisgreat is that when my friend stayed with us for the three weeks, is when Fiona started to have her accidents on our beds and couch. Since she left... no accident..... I wonder whats that all about? Did Fiona feel like she had to show my friend who was boss of the house? Really?

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
lol... Whats interesting Jakeisgreat is that when my friend stayed with us for the three weeks, is when Fiona started to have her accidents on our beds and couch. Since she left... no accident..... I wonder whats that all about? Did Fiona feel like she had to show my friend who was boss of the house? Really?

Perhaps the new "energy" in the house just upset her little personal apple cart? As much as dogs like new adventures, they thrive on knowing what's going to happen next. Meal time, walk time, bed time, play time, etc. I don't remember how old Fiona is but if she's a puppy, perhaps it was just the changes with the friend around? It upset her normal routine --- if she has one --- and she should.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.