Thread: Help! Any Suggestions ! My dog is having accidents on my bed and couch or is it an accident?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona Faith Marie
    Likes (Received)

Default Help! Any Suggestions ! My dog is having accidents on my bed and couch or is it an accident?

Help! Fiona is a one year old bully who I got at 6 month olds old. When I brought her home she had a lot of behaivor issues due to her owners had her in her kennel all day. When I got her she was timid and only used her kennel to go to the bathroom. I finally trained her to go outside and through lots of parties when she did it.
    6 months later she is confident and rules our household. She started to pee on my bed and a few times and we found poop on our couch.
    Help. Any suggestions? Thank you!-2013-02-11-02-08-25-jpg-2013-02-11-02-08-25-jpg-2012-12-03-19-30-59-jpg-2013-02-11-02-08-25-jpg-2012-12-03-19-30-59-jpg

Real Name
    Sherry Daye S.
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Any Suggestions ! My dog is having accidents on my bed and couch or is it an accident?

oh dear, back to basics. you may not like what I'm about to say, she thinks she's the boss and pooh on you and your bed, for now until she learns her place and manners, no bed, no sofa.
    sorry, that's what I believe
    Life is like a box of chocolate covered

Bully Bootie Duty Become a 4 Paw Member RazrRila99's Avatar
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Colossus
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Help! Any Suggestions ! My dog is having accidents on my bed and couch or is it an accident?

I will ask is the pee when she is awake or is she doing it when she is asleep? My Colossus had a few "pee in his sleep" instances. We havent had one in about a month, fortunately. As for the poo - I agree with @Sherry, your bully is probably showing her leader of the pack.

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    oh dear, back to basics. you may not like what I'm about to say, she thinks she's the boss and pooh on you and your bed, for now until she learns her place and manners, no bed, no sofa.
    Agree! One thousand percent.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona Faith Marie
    Likes (Received)

Thank you all who has responded. Interesting that a friend of mine stayed with me for the past 3 weeks and thats when she started to pee and leave her mark on our couch. Interesting....Thanks again

Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)

Good advice given but she sure looks cute and comfy on the bed

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicaroo1000 View Post
    Agree! One thousand percent.

Agree one million percent!

Real Name
    Becky
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Jake
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fionasmom View Post
    Thank you all who has responded. Interesting that a friend of mine stayed with me for the past 3 weeks and thats when she started to pee and leave her mark on our couch. Interesting....Thanks again

You're friend is potty trained...right?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Fiona Faith Marie
    Likes (Received)

lol... Whats interesting Jakeisgreat is that when my friend stayed with us for the three weeks, is when Fiona started to have her accidents on our beds and couch. Since she left... no accident..... I wonder whats that all about? Did Fiona feel like she had to show my friend who was boss of the house? Really?

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Fionasmom View Post
    lol... Whats interesting Jakeisgreat is that when my friend stayed with us for the three weeks, is when Fiona started to have her accidents on our beds and couch. Since she left... no accident..... I wonder whats that all about? Did Fiona feel like she had to show my friend who was boss of the house? Really?
    Perhaps the new "energy" in the house just upset her little personal apple cart? As much as dogs like new adventures, they thrive on knowing what's going to happen next. Meal time, walk time, bed time, play time, etc. I don't remember how old Fiona is but if she's a puppy, perhaps it was just the changes with the friend around? It upset her normal routine --- if she has one --- and she should.

Remove Ads