Jolly Ball

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Here is a toy and\or exercise item that Ace really enjoys. You just can hardly imagine how much joy and excitement and exercise Ace gets with this thing. He will just go and go with it till he tuckers himself out quite a bit. He thoroughly enjoys it. Here is a pic and I will post a short video as soon as I can load it up. Ace with Jolly Ball.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is a great interactive toy..... Nitschke loved it -- Banks not so much.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Here is a toy and\or exercise item that Ace really enjoys. You just can hardly imagine how much joy and excitement and exercise Ace gets with this thing. He will just go and go with it till he tuckers himself out quite a bit. He thoroughly enjoys it. Here is a pic and I will post a short video as soon as I can load it up.View attachment 44395

Thats neat Tim, is there something in it that keeps his attention? I got Rocky a Kong Toy yesterday, It has the hole in the side I fill with Wilderness grain free treats, and showed him once to roll it, and he eats what comes out of the hole, lol, it become his newest friend lol, but he can hear the treats in it, and smell them, but has to roll it for them to spill out lol, He seems to like it pretty good.

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Got the Kong Toy at Pet Smart, They have a whole section just for Kong stuff, they nylabone has a section, and so on and so forth, I bet they have the Jolly Ball there too, but I was looking for Kong stuff for its reputation of holding up to Bully's.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Thats neat Tim, is there something in it that keeps his attention? I got Rocky a Kong Toy yesterday, It has the hole in the side I fill with Wilderness grain free treats, and showed him once to roll it, and he eats what comes out of the hole, lol, it become his newest friend lol, but he can hear the treats in it, and smell them, but has to roll it for them to spill out lol, He seems to like it pretty good.
Yes there is a smaller ball inside the larger ball that rattles around in it. As soon as the video loads into youtube I will post here in this thread.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Got the Kong Toy at Pet Smart, They have a whole section just for Kong stuff, they nylabone has a section, and so on and so forth, I bet they have the Jolly Ball there too, but I was looking for Kong stuff for its reputation of holding up to Bully's.
This should hold up quite well. It's hard and large enough so the dog can't chew on the outside of the ball and the hole's are just large enough for them to get the front of their muzzle in to grab it but not large enough for them to get it far enough back to really chew on it real hard and its curved so that makes it a bit more difficult to chew through as well

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
I purchased the Jolly Ball for Mayhem a few days ago from Petsmart. Even though he is still really young, he loves it. It keeps his attention longer than any of his other toys.

OP
Rural mystic

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace

traceylynn172

May 23, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
They also make a jolly egg which the seem to like really well to :)

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for the video, he really likes that thing.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I think Bo would love that Jolly Ball. We have the Jolly Egg but it's not played with much. Bo likes to carry things -- so the ball will be much better. Thanks for the tip!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.