Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Jolly Ball

  1. #1
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Jolly Ball

    Here is a toy and\or exercise item that Ace really enjoys. You just can hardly imagine how much joy and excitement and exercise Ace gets with this thing. He will just go and go with it till he tuckers himself out quite a bit. He thoroughly enjoys it. Here is a pic and I will post a short video as soon as I can load it up.-ace-jolly-ball-jpg

  2. #2
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    40,168
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    11501

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    This is a great interactive toy..... Nitschke loved it -- Banks not so much.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  3. #3
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,718
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural mystic View Post
    Here is a toy and\or exercise item that Ace really enjoys. You just can hardly imagine how much joy and excitement and exercise Ace gets with this thing. He will just go and go with it till he tuckers himself out quite a bit. He thoroughly enjoys it. Here is a pic and I will post a short video as soon as I can load it up.-ace-jolly-ball-jpg
    Thats neat Tim, is there something in it that keeps his attention? I got Rocky a Kong Toy yesterday, It has the hole in the side I fill with Wilderness grain free treats, and showed him once to roll it, and he eats what comes out of the hole, lol, it become his newest friend lol, but he can hear the treats in it, and smell them, but has to roll it for them to spill out lol, He seems to like it pretty good.

  4. #4
    Dog Park Attendant ZeusCsmommy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Eve
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Stockton, California, United States
    Posts
    445
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Zeus
    Likes (Received)
    21

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Where can I get that I haven't seen them.

  5. #5
    Rescue Volunteer
    Real Name
    Dave
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Slidell, Louisiana, United States
    Posts
    1,718
    Bulldog(s) Names
    "The Stallone Bros"
    Likes (Received)
    33

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Got the Kong Toy at Pet Smart, They have a whole section just for Kong stuff, they nylabone has a section, and so on and so forth, I bet they have the Jolly Ball there too, but I was looking for Kong stuff for its reputation of holding up to Bully's.

  6. #6
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod View Post
    Thats neat Tim, is there something in it that keeps his attention? I got Rocky a Kong Toy yesterday, It has the hole in the side I fill with Wilderness grain free treats, and showed him once to roll it, and he eats what comes out of the hole, lol, it become his newest friend lol, but he can hear the treats in it, and smell them, but has to roll it for them to spill out lol, He seems to like it pretty good.
    Yes there is a smaller ball inside the larger ball that rattles around in it. As soon as the video loads into youtube I will post here in this thread.

  7. #7
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenRod View Post
    Got the Kong Toy at Pet Smart, They have a whole section just for Kong stuff, they nylabone has a section, and so on and so forth, I bet they have the Jolly Ball there too, but I was looking for Kong stuff for its reputation of holding up to Bully's.
    This should hold up quite well. It's hard and large enough so the dog can't chew on the outside of the ball and the hole's are just large enough for them to get the front of their muzzle in to grab it but not large enough for them to get it far enough back to really chew on it real hard and its curved so that makes it a bit more difficult to chew through as well

  8. #8
    Bullshiht-zu mavsfan4life's Avatar
    Real Name
    Cyndi
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,394
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mayhem
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    I purchased the Jolly Ball for Mayhem a few days ago from Petsmart. Even though he is still really young, he loves it. It keeps his attention longer than any of his other toys.


  9. #9
    Rescue Volunteer Rural mystic's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tim
    Country
    United States
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    1,603
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Ace
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Quote Originally Posted by Rural mystic View Post
    Here is a toy and\or exercise item that Ace really enjoys. You just can hardly imagine how much joy and excitement and exercise Ace gets with this thing. He will just go and go with it till he tuckers himself out quite a bit. He thoroughly enjoys it. Here is a pic and I will post a short video as soon as I can load it up.-ace-jolly-ball-jpg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Yi...ature=youtu.be

  10. #10
    Kennel Cleaner traceylynn172's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    81
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Oliver ,Maui, Cupcake ,Winter, EEyore, Piglet, Roo and Hana
    Likes (Received)
    6

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    They also make a jolly egg which the seem to like really well to

  11. #11
    Head Pooper Scooper I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Davidh's Avatar
    Real Name
    David
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Katy, Texas
    Posts
    13,246
    Bulldog(s) Names
    BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
    Likes (Received)
    1556

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    Thanks for the video, he really likes that thing.
    Have a Great Bully Day.
    Member of The Bulldog Club of America, The Bulldog Club of Texas and French Bulldog Club of America.
    Bully hugs from - BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri & Katie


  12. #12
    "Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Location
    Mukilteo, Washington State
    Posts
    5,794
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)
    7

    Default Re: Jolly Ball

    I think Bo would love that Jolly Ball. We have the Jolly Egg but it's not played with much. Bo likes to carry things -- so the ball will be much better. Thanks for the tip!

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •