General Question Sleeping in my bed

FORDE'SMOM

Jun 17, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Forde
Forde isn't allowed to sleep with me ........he can be controlling of things at times and I think it allows me the opportunity to show him that he doesn't control anything I do........he has ONE time , as he did with my couch , ran and jumped on my bed which is really high....... peed then jumped right off with that " TAKE THAT LADY" look he sometimes has......:)
not long ago my daughter spent the night at my house, she slept with me.........Forde sat beside the bed doing his mumbling bully talk he does.......it was too cute :) however Forde does have a nice comfy bed right beside me on the floor with all his stuffed friends and he loves it !

Last edited:

RazrRila99

Mar 24, 2013
Phoenix, AZ, USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colossus
Colossus doesnt sleep in the bed and Colossus WONT sleep in the bed. Thats my territory. He does sleep on the couch or loveseat. He has a comforter that he was in when he was dropped at the vet (before I got him) that I put on the loveseat and he just hopped up on it last night. So I think that will be his spot. He has a "bed" in his corral that he will sleep in VERY occasionally. He normally crashes on the floor, the loveseat, or the couch (normally in the spots I sit).

Since he has got run of the house he does come into the bedroom and snort around to wake me up when he needs to go out. Im kind of impressed.

OP
My kids have 4 paws

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
I'm thinking paisley will do great because tonight after coming in from outside playing she took a perch on the chair and passed out. I had my room blocked off so they couldn't run and jump on the bed.

Zeus & Paisley's Mamma
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
My kids have 4 paws

My kids have 4 paws

Apr 13, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Zeus and Paisley
how do you guys get them on and off the bed? my bed is higher than normal.....

Paisley is a jumper.... But Zeus puts his front legs up and I help him up. However, we are going to get a ramp for him. They have ramps and steps. Just make sure if you get steps that they are wider steps ya know?

Zeus & Paisley's Mamma
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online