Thread: Our 10 month old bulldog, Winston, has recently started peeing in his crate

Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Angry Our 10 month old bulldog, Winston, has recently started peeing in his crate

and then licking it up! This is a new behavior for him. He also used to love his dog bed but once we washed it, he peed on it and then licked it up. We washed it again and he did the same thing so we just took it away. Now he's moved on to doing this in his crate.

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our 10 month old bulldog, Winston, has recently started peeing in his crate

Please don't take offense to this question: Is he punished for having accidents in the house?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Our 10 month old bulldog, Winston, has recently started peeing in his crate

Quote Originally Posted by bluesteelapd View Post
    Please don't take offense to this question: Is he punished for having accidents in the house?
    No, he doesn't even have accidents in the house. He has been trained for quite a while now. It's like he's doing it intentionally.

Bulldog Vet in Training bluesteelapd's Avatar
    Real Name
    ~Carmin~
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mona Lisa and Leonardo
    Likes (Received)

I don't know about intentions....I've heard there are times when dogs revert back to their puppy hood - realizing he's only 10 months old, mind you.
    Could it be an infection? Does he have full access to water? I've heard of dogs peeing but not licking it up...that's what confuses me

Bulldog(s) Names
    Winston
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bluesteelapd View Post
    I don't know about intentions....I've heard there are times when dogs revert back to their puppy hood - realizing he's only 10 months old, mind you.
    Could it be an infection? Does he have full access to water? I've heard of dogs peeing but not licking it up...that's what confuses me
    I don't believe he has an infection. He seems fine and he doesn't do it all the time. And yes, water is always out.

Bulldog(s) Names
    Guinness
    Likes (Received)

He is REALLY cute...it couldn't possibly be him

Good luck!

Remove Ads