Our 10 month old bulldog, Winston, has recently started peeing in his crate

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
and then licking it up! :eek: This is a new behavior for him. He also used to love his dog bed but once we washed it, he peed on it and then licked it up. We washed it again and he did the same thing so we just took it away. Now he's moved on to doing this in his crate. :cursing:

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Please don't take offense to this question: Is he punished for having accidents in the house?

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
I don't know about intentions....I've heard there are times when dogs revert back to their puppy hood - realizing he's only 10 months old, mind you.
Could it be an infection? Does he have full access to water? I've heard of dogs peeing but not licking it up...that's what confuses me

OP
Mountainlover

Mountainlover

Jun 19, 2012
North Carolina
Bulldog(s) Names
Winston
I don't know about intentions....I've heard there are times when dogs revert back to their puppy hood - realizing he's only 10 months old, mind you.
Could it be an infection? Does he have full access to water? I've heard of dogs peeing but not licking it up...that's what confuses me

I don't believe he has an infection. He seems fine and he doesn't do it all the time. And yes, water is always out.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.