RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
Patience Patience Patience - - - I only picked up Hershey's water 2 hours before bed - other than that, he can drink when he wants (water is NOT in his kennel)

Patience patience patience - - - keep doing what you are doing, and they will get :) (eventually!)

OP
pinkbully

pinkbully

Feb 20, 2013
Louisiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie Moo born 12/14/12
So Proud of Maggie right now.. She went to the door and barked. Sat there till I let her out and she potty outside ... WOO HOOO I hope it keeps up..I alway have to take her out .. This the first time she lets me know..

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
So Proud of Maggie right now.. She went to the door and barked. Sat there till I let her out and she potty outside ... WOO HOOO I hope it keeps up..I alway have to take her out .. This the first time she lets me know..

WOO HOO!!!! lol Great news.... she WILL get it eventually.... they all do.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Great news, just be patient, she will still mess up, but it's a start. We buy the water lick bottle that hang on the side of their crates so they have water when they are in their crates and don't have to worry about them knocking over a bowl or playing in it. The bottles work pretty well.

Irish Bully

Feb 25, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunner
My little pup was very similar until a recent breakthrough (at about the same age, 11 weeks) so don't worry to much. Now we tend to have maybe one small piddle accident a week, and normally its the result of us playing un-interupted for a couple of hours and then me getting distracted by a phone call...with the pup no longer focused on play time, he realizes "oh, i kinda have to pee...and my buddy looks busy". As he gets older, bladder control and repetition will rid us of those little mistakes.

Now what i really want to solve, is how to get him to stop squatting sideways and pee'ing on his foot. His white hair on his left foot is gonna be forever yellow. :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Now what i really want to solve, is how to get him to stop squatting sideways and pee'ing on his foot. His white hair on his left foot is gonna be forever yellow. :p

If you figure this one out let me knmow... Banks is 7+ yrs old and she STILL pee's on her back paw

TandVsMom

Jun 26, 2012
WV
Bulldog(s) Names
Maximus and Bubbers
Great news, just be patient, she will still mess up, but it's a start. We buy the water lick bottle that hang on the side of their crates so they have water when they are in their crates and don't have to worry about them knocking over a bowl or playing in it. The bottles work pretty well.

I use the lick bottle, too, for Max. He caught on to that really quickly. Less mess and the water doesn't get hair in it or get turned over.

Additionally, Max learned REALLY quickly to go out once we introduced the fun of potty bells!

Members online

No members online now.