Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by sstewart2010 View Post
    Yeah my Leroy is the same way! He chooses what he wants to do & he catches on very quickly. It took me a matter of minutes to teach him how to "shake" for me Yes I still need a motivator in my left hand (treat, kibble, etc...) but he follows my command every time. It's funny too b/c now every time I tell him to "sit" he lifts up his paw to shake to get a treat. Gotta love Bullies!
    Lmao same here n if she's being bad n I make her sit she waves at me like "hello mom I'm doing it give me a snack "

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Dog Groomer Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Sharon
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Miss Tallulah and Buster
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Surprised, should I be?

They are smart and wonderful. I am not surprised by what is going on. Bullies ARE smart. But the dog world for the most part seems to want dogs that instantly obey. You can see a Bully thinking and deciding if it is a good idea or in their best interests. I would much rather have a Bully than a dog that is blindly obedient. With an obedient dog that is bred to please it is a monologue. With a Bully it is a dialogue.

“Happiness is a warm puppy.”
    Charles M. Schulz

Real Name
    Nikki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mack
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by porkysmamma View Post
    We potty trained with treats after about 2 weeks she picked up on the fact that when she pottied shed get treats soooooo she started squatting multiple times n then sitting at our feet "waiting" n when she didn't get anything she'd walk around n hunch up to fake a #2 n she'd even grunt n everything lol I took her to the vet thinking she had a uti nope just a smart little bully they r very intelligent but can be stubborn too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So funny when its really cold outside sometimes mack fakes a #2 as well bc he thinks then he gets to go inside

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads