General Question Handling the bad days

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
I agree with the others. When he is driving you crazy, get him some exercise and tire him out. If he doesn't like the cold, try and put a doggy coat on him. if he doesn't actively run around outdoors maybe bring a ball or frisbee or find a compatible doggy play-mate. I try my hardest to get my bully's outside for exercise/play at least once a day unless it is pouring rain. Dozer is so darn cute!!

HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
The poor baby seemed so stressed.

Col. ADHD is doing much better <3 if ur talking about my video, ck out the 2nd one much better! !

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
He looks so sweet and innocent! We used to take our dogs to doggie day care. They provided what they called a "tucker out service" that we loved! Our dogs would sleep for 2 days! It was great for socialization and lots of exercise.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
"a good pup is a tired pup" :yes:

Tired can be both physical and mental. When your walk provides challenges to the dog and opportunities for you to show leadership, you're actually doing two things: poopin' out the dog AND (the best part) enhancing your bond with your pup.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.