Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 25 to 29 of 29

Thread: Pooping on the floor.

  1. #25
    Newbie DivisionByZero's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    9
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diva
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Pooping on the floor.

    the stairs are kind of steep and the steps aren't too deep. i've tried treats and even steak. she gets up to a couple and then gives up. I think its becuase she's topheavy.
    I kiss my bulldog on the lips too!

  2. #26
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Pooping on the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivisionByZero View Post
    the stairs are kind of steep and the steps aren't too deep. i've tried treats and even steak. she gets up to a couple and then gives up. I think its becuase she's topheavy.
    im kinda confused as to why she is downstairs is that where you keep her when your not at home? you say she doesnt climb stairs so where does she go potty when your not home and she is down there? does she have a pee pad or something.

  3. #27
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Pooping on the floor.

    well it would certainly seem to be connected to the puppy for sure. im thinking take her out with the puppy and let her see the puppy go then maybe she will to. im thinking she is marking her territory kinda like a male dog does with urine. im thinking she will quite when the puppy gets a big bigger and stop doing it to. hang in there dear. i guess you will have to watch her alot closer and perhaps crate her when your not at home.

  4. #28
    Newbie DivisionByZero's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    Posts
    9
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diva
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: Pooping on the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by cowsmom View Post
    im kinda confused as to why she is downstairs is that where you keep her when your not at home? you say she doesnt climb stairs so where does she go potty when your not home and she is down there? does she have a pee pad or something.
    someone's almost always here, except for maybe a few hours a week. sometimes she's upstairs with us when we're upstairs, but she can't be with us 24/7
    I kiss my bulldog on the lips too!

  5. #29
    ..........
    Real Name
    Sandra
    Country
    usa
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7,010
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sarah aka cow
    Likes (Received)
    3

    Default Re: Pooping on the floor.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivisionByZero View Post
    someone's almost always here, except for maybe a few hours a week. sometimes she's upstairs with us when we're upstairs, but she can't be with us 24/7
    ok but how is she supposed to let you know she has to go from down there? just trying to understand the situation is all. perhaps if she had a pee pad. i keep 2 for sarah when we are gone so she has a place to go then if she didnt want to go out she could still go. i have also heard of other bullies suddenly not wanting to go outside so perhaps can someone help you carry her up the stairs to take her out? maybe once she is outside on a regular basis she will be ok with it. im also wondering if this is not an attention issue. bullies dont like to be alone especially if they know someone is home also. just throwing stuff out there.
    Last edited by cowsmom; 03-05-2013 at 01:50 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •