Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Peeing in the bed?

Bulldog(s) Names
    Dillinger
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Peeing in the bed?

My bully Dillinger did the same thing. I caught him one time doing it, reprimanded him, he never did it on our bed again. He still will mark his own bed (I think to keep my japanese chin out)......I gave up on trying to stop him from doing to his own bed figuring better his than mine.

Real Name
    Bob
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maynard, Rosie
    Likes (Received)

Just a little update from the past week. We have not been allowing Rosie into the bed, or on the couch. She sleeps in her crate at night and goes in and outside last. (me first, Maynard 2nd). She seems to be doing much better behaviorally speaking. She's much calmer and hasn't been bothering Maynard as much, IE nipping at his feet and stealing his toys. We haven't let her back in the bed yet, but I'm anxious to see if she'll still pee in it after being knocked down a couple pegs.

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MaynardJames View Post
    Just a little update from the past week. We have not been allowing Rosie into the bed, or on the couch. She sleeps in her crate at night and goes in and outside last. (me first, Maynard 2nd). She seems to be doing much better behaviorally speaking. She's much calmer and hasn't been bothering Maynard as much, IE nipping at his feet and stealing his toys. We haven't let her back in the bed yet, but I'm anxious to see if she'll still pee in it after being knocked down a couple pegs.
    I wouldn't change what you are doing since it's working. She doesn't have to sleep in the bed if she's happy in the crate. That is HER space, where she doesn't feel the need to mark her territory. I had no idea that females also marked territory until we had a very dominant bullmastiff bitch who taught me that lesson pretty quickly!

"Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads