Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I love what you are doing with Miss T. Dublin is great and as we have had her since a puppy we have worked hard with her though nothing like you are doing. We realized how "good" she really is when we welcomed our rescue "Tio" into our house. Poor guy was never socialized properly or trained just terrible abuse but desipte that he is the most loving bullie you could ever want to meet. We have so much to do with him but my biggest fear is that we traumatize him with the wrong training. We are working slowly with him and patience is the strongest suit we have right now. He is just a little over two like Dublin and it is like night and day with where they are in their mental and emotional growth. What he lacks in social graces he makes up for in buckets with his loving personality..
The beauty of this type of training is our Bullies are never too old! But bless you from the deepest part of my heart for rescuing Tio and for your love and patience. Bullies do have such loving personalities. I am so happy for Tio that he found you. It breaks my heart to thing of the poor little guy being treated badly.
There are tons of clicker training sites on the web and when I wasn't in a class learning our trainer suggested we look at some videos. We just take the info and modify it to suit what we think will be a good fit. Now I never use the clicker unless I want to train Miss T to do something new. She loves the challenge.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
This is exciting!!! Don't spare us any details @ModerneFemme! I'm anxious to learn from your experiences!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.