Help Needed! suggestions/referrals - obedience training in los angeles?

milosmom

Oct 23, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo
(first time posting - fingers crossed i'm doing this right!)

milo is almost a year old going through a serious growth spurt. this dog is generally really, really, shockingly well behaved, but before he gets much bigger i want to stop the pulling on his leash when he gets excited/startled. he's set with basic commands but could use some work on the "drop it/leave it" stuff.

are there any LA obedience training class recommendations??

thanks so much in advance!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
You did it right :2thumbs: I'm not from the west coast but I believe someone will be along soon to help you , lots of good people hale from the great state of CA

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Hi! I'm in Monrovia. We just went through our Parks and rec Dept for Doggy Basics. I don't know of a specialty place but I know they are there. Have you checked out Petsmart or Petco? They might refer you. [MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] has used them.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Hi [MENTION=6510]milosmom[/MENTION] ! welcome to EBN.

I did the basic training at the local Pet Smart for both my boys...went thru intermediate sessions. They do go thru the "heel" command and loose-leash walking. I also got some private training with a great trainer in Chino Hills, place called It's a Dog's World. That's a bit far from you however. Have you checked out Centinella Feed Store? I know there one in West LA area and I believe that site has obedience classes.

OP
milosmom

milosmom

Oct 23, 2012
Beverly Hills, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Milo
Hi @milosmom ! welcome to EBN.

I did the basic training at the local Pet Smart for both my boys...went thru intermediate sessions. They do go thru the "heel" command and loose-leash walking. I also got some private training with a great trainer in Chino Hills, place called It's a Dog's World. That's a bit far from you however. Have you checked out Centinella Feed Store? I know there one in West LA area and I believe that site has obedience classes.

I love Centinella - that's a great idea. Thanks!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.