Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How quickly does your bully learn commands/tricks?

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Rosemarie
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: How quickly does your bully learn commands/tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by ModernFemme View Post
    Hilarious. Remi can't yet figure out how to give me his paw without tipping over.
    We need a video!!!! Thats so cute! Brutus tipped over the one time he tried to lift his leg while doing potty LOL Hasnt tried ever since LOL
    Everyone wants to kiss a bullie

Arts'y bulldog farts'y Become a 4 Paw Member ModernFemme's Avatar
    Real Name
    Jane
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Remington (Remi)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChanelnBrutus View Post
    We need a video!!!! Thats so cute! Brutus tipped over the one time he tried to lift his leg while doing potty LOL Hasnt tried ever since LOL
    I THINK my camera can take video - will have to try that later.

Remi is extremely ornery. It's such a challenge to make him consistently behave. *falls over*

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by ModernFemme View Post
    Hilarious. Remi can't yet figure out how to give me his paw without tipping over.
    It's possible. Bea can "shake" but you have to recognize that she's holding that paw up as far as she can ---which ain't far and Bo can "high five". I thought I had a video of that somewhere...but I can't find it. Boo. Hiss. Boo.

mabel lou

My Mabel can do lots of things and Thelm is kinda sorta maybe picking up on it lol. But what they both do PERFECT is they come inside one at a time and they sit (Mabel) and Thelm throws herself down in a laying position and they stay until I walk over to them with the towel to wipe their feet and Mabel lifts each paw and then stands so I can wipe both back feet and Thelm is still laying as I wipe each paw and or put the diaper on if they want to come into the living room. They both let me know if they want to come in the living room because they will then go and sit next to the bag of diapers I have and they just stay their. Omg it is so funny but totally helping Mabel hold her bladder so much better and longer as neither one will even attempt to go potty with the diaper on. Thelm does not need it and Mabel on occasion has an accident so yeah they have learned to do this and I leave them out all night long in the living room as long as they have the diaper on and wa la no accidents.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads