Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So Who's having the separation anxiety??

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: So Who's having the separation anxiety??

I hate leaving them and if they can't go with me , other than work... I am back in less than an hour if 'Daddy' is not home
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

mabel lou

Wow all of you sound so sweet about your bully babies. Now I absolutely do leave my girls all the time. I love them dearly but I keep them in their cages when I am gone. I don't want them to get into anything that they could destroy possibly harming them or even just giving them temptation. In the beginning I would hurry home because I was so excited to see Mabel and she just brings such a smile to my face that I wanted to see her. I still smile however I go about my business now always making sure they have played, ate, potty, loved on and that makes me feel that leaving is ok. Thelm Thelm just could care less if I am here cause she just a lazy girl anyways lol. But Mabel always knows that I am just as excited to see her when I come home as Thelm Thelm is in her own old lady way . Go have fun and know your baby will be excited to see you I am sure of it when you return.

Real Name
    Hans Gruber
    Northern NJ
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

You all need help (says the guy who has two webcams on his Bacon so he can't see him anytime from anywhere) Bacon is alone quite a bit since we both work but all he does is sleep so it's not like he's missing us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads