Other Victory is mine.

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
I don't know how many of you remember this feeling, but it just occurred to me today that Remi may very well be potty trained. He hasn't gone on the carpet in about 2 weeks, holds it until I take him outside, and often rings the bell to go.

hahahaAhahahhahahhahahah!!!

I love my puppy. It's such a great feeling when training pays off. So much for all the help guys.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I don't remember that feeling with pups but I do know it well with my daughter. Such an awesome thing to not have to clean everyday after messes! Lol!!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Ah yes. So much effort and finally one day...VICTORY IS MINE! Love it!

We wound up getting doggy doors and love that look when they, stop, think, and yes, better go outside for a minute.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
FABULOUS!!! What a great feeling to see that all pay off.... good job Momma and Remi!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Congratulations!! Give yourself a huge pat on the pat on the back. Potty training is not always easy and is just like having a newborn baby. I remember the feeling well. I potty trained Wilson and Jack at the same time and then came Emma a few months later when they were fully trained so I had to start all over again with the mid morning wake up calls and the mounds and mounds of washing dog beds, blankets, towels, etc......oh yah, I remember. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.