General Question Listening

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
At first I was going to say "oh heck no" and laugh it off because yeah I'm single and can't seem to keep a man around long enough to call him "husband" LOL but then I actually thought about it and this is what I've come up with and it applies to both women and men .... can you imagine the type of relationships we could all have if we treated our partners as good as we treat our bulldogs!?! Bring them their meals, make sure they have anything and everything they could ever want and some things they didn't even know they wanted just because we love them and want them happy that's how we treat our bulldogs, they get the best of everything we can give them topped off with a hug and kiss .... if we did just half of that for our partners there would be some fantastic and loving relationships ... hmmmm next guy I date maybe I will treat him like a bulldog ;)

Oh [MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION] you are so very right about this! I've been very aware of how actively we are "in love" with Penelope, and how it really can impact the wooing of each other. Reminds me so much of the times right after each of our boys were born. We are about to spend our 17th Christmas together, and even though there might be a bulldog between us in bed most nights, we have talked about how seeing how much each other loves our precious bully, also makes us love each other more.

Some guy is gonna be real blessed with your bully-style love :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.