Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listening

Bulldog(s) Names
    Debo
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    At first I was going to say "oh heck no" and laugh it off because yeah I'm single and can't seem to keep a man around long enough to call him "husband" LOL but then I actually thought about it and this is what I've come up with and it applies to both women and men .... can you imagine the type of relationships we could all have if we treated our partners as good as we treat our bulldogs!?! Bring them their meals, make sure they have anything and everything they could ever want and some things they didn't even know they wanted just because we love them and want them happy that's how we treat our bulldogs, they get the best of everything we can give them topped off with a hug and kiss .... if we did just half of that for our partners there would be some fantastic and loving relationships ... hmmmm next guy I date maybe I will treat him like a bulldog
    Maybe we could if they would act more like our bulldogs! Dogs are so cool I wish more people would act like dogs. That unconditional love, & always happy to see you, & so loyal!

Bulldogs are angels in fur coats

Default Re: Listening

Well ladies my wife treats me like Lola. She brings me my food and even gives me treats when I sit and stay.

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lolasdaddy View Post
    Well ladies my wife treats me like Lola. She brings me my food and even gives me treats when I sit and stay.
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Real Name
    tamara
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs4me View Post
    At first I was going to say "oh heck no" and laugh it off because yeah I'm single and can't seem to keep a man around long enough to call him "husband" LOL but then I actually thought about it and this is what I've come up with and it applies to both women and men .... can you imagine the type of relationships we could all have if we treated our partners as good as we treat our bulldogs!?! Bring them their meals, make sure they have anything and everything they could ever want and some things they didn't even know they wanted just because we love them and want them happy that's how we treat our bulldogs, they get the best of everything we can give them topped off with a hug and kiss .... if we did just half of that for our partners there would be some fantastic and loving relationships ... hmmmm next guy I date maybe I will treat him like a bulldog
    Oh @bulldogs4me you are so very right about this! I've been very aware of how actively we are "in love" with Penelope, and how it really can impact the wooing of each other. Reminds me so much of the times right after each of our boys were born. We are about to spend our 17th Christmas together, and even though there might be a bulldog between us in bed most nights, we have talked about how seeing how much each other loves our precious bully, also makes us love each other more.

Some guy is gonna be real blessed with your bully-style love

Penelope & Dozer's Mama

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads